Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm this weeks guest on Saturday Night Live!

I'm this weeks guest on Saturday Night Live!
I'm all excited about being on the show and I've been telling everyone to watch! Before I know it it's Saturday and we're going live! I take the stage for the opening skit but after my fellow actors start saying their lines I realize that I never got around to looking at a script! So I just start winging it by coming up with my own funny lines on the spot. I'm pretty pleased with myself at this point because I appear to be flowing quite well with the sketch because no one seems disrupted by my performance and everyone in the audience is laughing. Then all of the sudden the skit takes a turn and begins getting pretty filthy. Before I know it I am in the middle of this filthy sketch on live TV being broadcast all over the country! So the show ends and I have to call everyone I know to apologize. My career is over because my fan base is in the Christian market and no one wants to work with me anymore.

1 comment:

Trey Dunn said...

You and Kramer can kick back and enjoy the quiet life! I swear your dreams are crazy! Mine dont have the complexity that yours do.