Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Transporting Crecent Thing

I came across a device that was kind of metallic crescent about the size of an archery bow. After playing around with it I discovered that it gave me the ability to transport myself to another location! But the catch was the location was always about 30 feet from my original point. So I was messing around with this and then I saw Mark Ferris drive by on a 4 wheel ATV. He drove across a little bridge and stopped near a pile of rocks. So I transported a few times and made it over to where he was. But just as I was beginning to tell him about this thing that I had found, this 10 year old kid comes running around the corner swinging this big heavy sword! Mark and I were kind of laughing and asking him what he was doing with that sword. He kept approaching clumsily swinging it around! Then all of the sudden he jabs Mark in the stomach and he drops dead! What just happened?!? Suddenly he comes at me and so I transport myself. But every time I reappear he’s right there so I just keep transporting myself over and over heading back across the bridge toward my little cabin. The kid is still right on me swinging his sword and yelling. Eventually I make it to my house and run inside. Then the kid comes running inside. So I transport again outside of the cabin. This buys me some time because he does not know where I am. So I remain still on the side of the cabin. But as I am leaning against the wall I realize that my hand is transporting through the wall. Wow! Cool. But then all of the sudden I feel a flash of pain and then begin to feel faint. I pull my hand back to discover that the kid has sliced off my fingers! Oh no! Then I hear him yelling and running around the cabin to find me. So I begin trying to transport again but I can’t concentrate long enough to pull it off. Come on! Come on! Then, right before the kid gets there I transport myself to the roof. His sword literally came crashing down right where I had been standing. So now I’m laying on the roof bleeding trying to figure out what to do next. Then I hear the kid say “I hear you up there and I’m coming for you!!” He begins to climb up the roof as I lay there in pain and gasping for breath….and the dream ends.

No comments: