Monday, March 19, 2007

The Big Tomato Peeler

By Special Guest, Kathryn Boyd

I was at the store for the sole purpose of getting my tomato peeled. However, as I passed the cash register on my way to the peeler my tomato suddenly began to grow in size! Within moments it went from being a normal sized tomato to being about three feet in diameter! The peeler, upon seeing that my tomato had grown so large, calmly provided a pair of large prongs to hold the tomato while the cashier operated a crank to turn the prong which turned the tomato. The peeler remained stationary as the tomato spun around it peeled.

(thanks Kathryn!)

3 comments:

BritBoat said...

Your mind boggles me.

BritBoat said...

No dreams lately, huh.
I had one the other night where I was captured by terrorists! No, I'm not just remembering MTI; it was an actual dream.

Darin Dunn said...

I just got lazy about waking up to write them down. If I wait until morning I don't remember them. I just added a new one for you though!