Saturday, March 17, 2007

Osama and the Janitor

I had been working nights as a janitor in this small three story building. I didn’t know what it was used for during the day. I just came at night and cleaned. So, imagine my surprise when I turned the corner one night, mop in hand, and there I stood face to face with Osama Bin Laden and his 2nd Lieutenant. The number 1 and number 2 guys in Al Queda were right in front of me! Osama smiled when he saw me and said
“Hello my brother! Soon our plan will come to fruition! The Americans downstairs can do nothing to stop us!”
What? I’m not his brother! Well, maybe it would be smart to play along for now. So I smiled and slipped over to the staircase to see what he was talking about. I went down one flight of stairs and peeked around the corner. Wow! 3 rows of American military watching TV screens, computer monitors and listening to head phones. They have the entire upstairs under surveillance! Oh no! Their going to think I’m with Osama! Why aren’t they doing anything to stop the attack?

2 comments:

Trey Dunn said...

Someone is reading too much internet news ha!

Darin Dunn said...

No I'm not! ... yes I am.